Share your Story of Kindness!
*For every entry, Happyplüs will feed Public Elementary Pupils for Jollibee Group Foundation’s BLT School Feeding Program!
- 1. Go to URL: Share your Story of Kindness here!
- 2. Upload a photo and your story of kindness in less than 320 characters. Use the hashtags #WorldKindnessDay and #HappyplusKindness.
- 3. Like, Share, Tweet or Follow us in all our Social Media channels for more chances to help feed students in our BLT Program.
What is the BLT School Feeding Program?
- The Busog, Lusog, Talino (BLT) School Feeding Program is an initiative of the Jollibee Group Foundation in partnership with local education stakeholders that addresses hunger among Grades 1 and 2 pupils and helps them to stay in school and learn better. For more information about the BLT Program, click here.
- 1. By joining, it is understood that the contestant have read the full mechanics before submitting their entry.
- 2. Open all people residing in the Philippines, owns a happyplüs card and a fan of the happyplüs Facebook page. Open to ages 13 up.
- 3. Promo period is from November 3 to 13, 2015.
- 4. Participants may only enter once:
- Only the sender will be given the prize if he /she wins and not the whole group in the picture (applicable to group photo)
- Draw will be done once at the end of the campaign period.
- 5. There will be 1 Grand Winner and 5 Consolation Prizes. Winners shall get the following prizes:
- Grand Prize Winner: P10,000 happyload
- Consolation Winners: P1,000 happyload each
- 6. Winning entry/ies may be featured on the social media channels (FB, IG and Twitter) and the Happyplüs website.
- 7. All entries must be based from true and personal experience.
- 8. Contest schedule:
Start of Contest
|November 3, 2015|
|Announcement of winners||
3rd Week of November (16th-22nd)
- 9. Criteria for judging:
- 25% Creativity of the Photo
- 30% Relevance to the Theme
- 45% Creativity of Caption/Story
- 10. Name of Judges:
- Ed Pasion – Head of Loyalty Programs Group
- Apol Gacad – Operations Officer of Loyalty Programs Group
- Sarwar Faruque– Head for Digital Initiatives
- 1 Representative from Jollibee Group Foundation
- 12. The photo must, in its entirety, be a single work of original material taken by the contestant. It must not contain brand names or trademarks.
- 13. Photos must be free of copyrighted materials and may only use the Happyplüs brands and brand logo from Jollibee, Chowking, Red Ribbon and Greenwich.
- 14. As the participant, you grant Happyplus the right a royalty-free, nonexclusive right, in perpetuity, to reuse the photograph this in any and all media now or hereafter known, and exclusively for the purpose of advertising or promoting the Happyplus promo. The participant further consents that their name and identity may be revealed therein or by descriptive text or commentary. The participant waives any rights, claims, or interest that they may have to control the use of their identity or likeness in whatever media used.
- 15. Winners will be judged by representatives of Happyplus and Jollibee Group Foundation.
- 16. Happyplus reserves the right to disqualify entries that do not meet the criteria. Statements should not contain any profane or similarly offensive or foul language.
- 17. Employees of Jollibee Foods Corporation and participating outlets including their relatives up to second degree of consanguity or affinity are disqualified from joining the promotion.
- 18. Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash, other products or discount.
- 19. Prize Redemption: Consolation Winners and the Grand Prize Winner can claim their prizes until 60 days from receipt of the registered mail.
- 20. Winners will be notified via email, Facebook announcement and registered mail.
- 21. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook (as per Facebook guidelines).