HAVE A SLICE DAY!
Caltex – Greenwich Promo
1. The Promotion period is from September 15 to November 15, 2015.
2. For every P1,000 single receipt purchase of Gold with Techron, Silver with Techron and Diesel with Techron D, made within the promo duration, from participating Caltex stations, a customer is entitled to get one (1) pizza stub.
3. Collect three (3) pizza stubs and exchange them for a Greenwich pizza coupon code from any participating Caltex station.
4. A maximum of six (6) pizza stubs can be collected for every transaction.
5. Present the Greenwich coupon code at any Greenwich store to redeem one (1) solo size Ultimate overload pizza for free.
6. A customer is allowed up to five (5) redemptions per Greenwich store, per day only.
7. Purchases made via StarCard, bulk purchases and local account transactions are NOT qualified to earn pizza stubs.
8. Any excess amount in the receipt/s presented to claim a pizza stub shall be considered as fully redeemed and cannot be used for the next redemption.
9. Only valid Greenwich coupon code will be accepted at participating Greenwich branches nationwide. Duplicate or damaged Greenwich coupon where text is not readable will not be honored and shall be deemed invalid.
10. For unclaimed pizza stub/s, customer must present the receipt/s of fuel purchase/s at the same station where transaction/s was/were made to claim the pizza stub/s.
11. Exchanging of pizza stub/s for a Greenwich coupon code at participating Caltex stations must be made until January 15, 2016. Redemption of solo Ultimate overload pizza/s from Greenwich stores using the Greenwich coupon code can be made until March 31, 2016.
12. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to keep their receipts/promo coupon. Caltex will not replace any lost coupon.
13. Employees of Chevron Philippines, Inc., Caltex stations, their advertising, Below-the-Line, PR, and media agencies, and their relatives up to the 2nd degree of affinity or consanguinity are disqualified from participating in the promotion.
Promo period is from September 15 to November 15, 2015.
Per DTI-NCR Permit No. 11309, Series of 2015.